Thursday, May 6, 2010

Survivor - 5/6/10











Just when I'm shaking my head wondering how anyone can possibly get any dumber... I watch another Survivor and sure enough the cast obliges me with someone doing something even dumber than the week before.
So we'll do this in 3 parts. Okay, last week I was mad. My favorite remaining heroine, Amanda, got voted off. And sadly, she should have known better. She spent way too much time trying to change the wrong people's minds, and unfortunately for her a hero changed to a villain and voted her off. Candice switched sides... and Amanda is gone.
Part 2, Candice was way beyond stupid to switch sides last week... obviously the remaining heroes voted for her out of revenge... and the villains don't trust her now either... bad formula. Nice move by Rupert to pull the oldest trick on the island and make li'l Russell think he had an idol. But remember... we're not dealing with geniuses here. So Candice got voted off.
Part 3, tricky Jeff made this week a double dinger with a second immunity challenge and a second tribal council. At this point I figured Colby or Rupert, the last two heroes, were going to obviously be voted off the next couple of councils. But I forgot my own rule... li'l Russell is the DUMBEST participant in Survivor history and leave it to him to decide he needed to show off his power and destroy his own aliance. He flipped on Danielle, and because of his own pea-brain fear that people were starting to doubt his control... instrumented her demise... bye bye Danielle. And the most surprised people were Rupert and Colby, safe for another week... amazing.
Now, you may have noticed the pictures I've posted. And you'll notice that now the crew has voted off our last three candidates for "eye candy of the season". Like I keep saying... they're just not very smart.
I think though, that li'l Russell may finally go next time.... I hope so.