Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Final Survivor - 5/16/10


Well, the final Heroes VS Villains anyway. I'm sitting here, faithfully watching as I've done for 20 seasons of Survivor. And the last vote at Tribal Council is about to be made. But even though Colby was voted out earlier (the last Hero to go) I'm feeling pretty good. For the first time in my memory, the jury levelled their collective verbal guns at the biggest villain remaining. There's always one you know, that lies, cheats, backstabs and betrays everyone to get to the end. In this case it's Russell. And for me, that's the worst part of Survivor.

But knowing Russell will NOT receive a single vote is sweet. To me, if we are to compare this game to life, we have to know who the true villains are... and not allow them to triumph. And I'm good with either Sandra or Parvati... but I'd vote for Sandra. She truly proved that she could be a loyal friend.

Now the vote...

And the winner... Sandra! Six votes to three. And no votes for li'l Russell. JUSTICE!