Friday, April 8, 2011

Survivor Update... disappointment!


Yeah, I'm disappointed. Finally, after six consecutive wins on Redemption Island Matt was allowed to return to the tribe. And his last victory was a hard one, one of those deals that women usually win where they have to stand on tiny steps for long gruelling minutes. But, he defeated Sarita, Probst announced they were merged, they redubbed the new tribe Murlonio, and everybody went to work building another shelter. Just another day in paradise.
But the show has reached a point that truly annoys me, because as soon as Matt is once again honest with Boston Rob (see picture) Rob decides that he is in total control and quicker than you can blink an eye he betrays and blindsides Matt again and you guessed it... Matt goes back to Redemption Island. Sheesh.
I'm going to say it again... Probst, stop bringing back these previous contestants! They're ruining the show! The game becomes focused on them and it prevents the tribes from developing their own story, and I don't like it. I'm glad I don't work for CBS either, I'm tired of reading other blogs that say the whole thing is fun... it's not.
I just hope that Matt snaps out of it and can continue his string of victories and eventually wins this thing. He's the only player that deserves it.