Thursday, April 22, 2010

Survivor Update - 4/22/10


With the past two week's victims watching, J.T. got the boot tonight. Yep, the "hero" I had picked to win got the old heave-ho... the sad part is that J.T. himself made the dumbest move of the season which led to his own downfall. If you didn't watch... he slipped Russell the only immunity idol that the heroes owned. I know what you're thinking... "he gave the idol to a villain????" I guess it's safe to say that I never expected J.T. to start thinking. If only I'd known.

The funny part is that Parvati engineered the voting. Turns out she thinks very well. And now, even Russell the dirtbag isn't sure where he stands. How does Russell continue to make the final group of ten? The man doesn't have a single ounce of loyalty to anyone, is incapable of telling the truth, and continues to believe he's the smartest Survivor ever, despite his obvious neanderthal mentality. I just don't get it. I guess that's why I'll never play the game...

I'll tell you one thing though, if Jeff continues to bring competitors like Russell back - I'm not sure I could watch another season. I need the heroes to prevail... not the villains!
So long J.T.